Roller Brush suppliers

jiansong
Raczkujący
Data: 10 maja 2019, 5:10

Roller Brush suppliers

Postautor: jiansong » 10 maja 2019, 5:29

Sponge suction roller is made of PVA foamed sponge with high-density hydrophilic molecules. The micropores link to each other, so it has good water absorption, fast drying, and good corrosion resistance. It is ideal for removing surface moisture. It is widely used in the cleaning, pressure, water absorption and dehydration processes of glass products, steel plates, aluminum plates and other industries. Water droplets on the surface of the product can be dried thoroughly and quickly. The material is generally PVA (polyvinyl alcohol) foamed sponge; the specification is: diameter (ф5–ф100) outer diameter (within ф250) (L10–L2000), etc., which can be customized according to different size specifications.
Technical Standard
1 Water absorption capacity can reach 6 to 10 times of its own dry weight.
2 Generally temperature should not exceed 60 °C, otherwise it will age and shorten the life period. If the bonded suction roller is not used, it should be stored and kept in clear water.
3 The normal period is about 3 months. The Sponge suction roller made of hydrophilic polymer PVA (polyvinyl alcohol) is a continuous type of stoma foaming. It has OH base in the molecule and has excellent hydrophilicity. It can quickly absorb the moisture on the surface of the board and has good elasticity. It won’t scratch the surface of the object and can be widely used in printed circuit boards. Besides, it can be used in cleaning of glass, stainless steel and other panels, as well as water absorption, pressure liquid, dehydration and other processes.
Supply Ability
Supply Ability: 500000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
as customer requirements
Portningbo/shanghai
Lead Time :Shipped in 25 days after payment
FAQ:
Q1: Can I get some samples?
A1: Yes, sample orders welcomed.
Q2: Have the items in stock?
A2: For most items, we have in stock and will arrange prompt delivery and for large
quantity, we will calculate delivery time accordingly.
Q3: Could I use my own logo or design the items ?
A3: Yes, customized logo and design on mass production are available, but we need
authorization.
Q4: Can I choose the colors?
A4: Yes, we normally have several colors optional for each item
and OEM color is available on mass production.
We are Chinese Professional Sponge suction roller Manufacturer and supplier, and please contact us if you are interested in our products. We will provide a free solution and quotation for you.Roller Brush suppliers